Brazilian human hair extensions help your hair look fuller, healthier, and can instantly lengthen even the shortest of hair styles. They can be worn daily or for a special event like a wedding, formal, or prom. Just like all kinds of synthetic or human clip in hair extensions, virgin Brazilian extensions have pros and cons of use. Read on to help you decide if you want to invest in these extensions.
Pros of Brazilian human hair extensions:
1. They appear high in quality.
2. They are made of all natural, human hair.
3. Hair can be cut to a desired length or textured on human hair extensions.
4. Brazilian Hair can be dyed to match your natural hair color or highlights.
5. You can use heated styling products on them like curlers, flat irons, and curling irons.
6. They are able to be washed, conditioned, and dried with your regular go-to shampoos and conditioners.
7. Natural hair extensions for thin hair looks authentic and makes hair appear healthier and can even shine.
8. They are simple to clip or loop into your own hair once you learn how to apply them properly.
Cons of Brazilian human hair extenstions:
1. They are expensive. A good pair of natural Brazilian hair extensions is in the $50-$100 price range (or more) a piece. You usually need about 3-5 pieces depending on your hair’s texture, length, and thickness.
2. You need to purchase more than one set in order to give your hair volume and a healthy thickness, in addition to length so that the look blends together and looks natural.
3. When placed on the hair incorrectly, Brazilian hair may look gaudy and noticeable. You may want to have professional stylists assist you with clipping them in so you get the feel for the process and so you can begin to do it on your own. Salon assistance also equates to a larger price tag.
4. They can feel heavy and slightly uncomfortable during hot summer months. You can easily alleviate this by pulling the hair off of your face and shoulders, but that defeats the purpose of applying the extensions to begin with.
If you want to buy human hair extensions, be sure to try virgin Brazilian human hair extensions. The pros outweigh the cons and they will give you versatility to your daily or formal looks.