Hair straightening can take many hours of your time, even if your hair is only slightly wavy! It also can cause severe heat damage to the individual strands of your hair of you use heated tools daily to remove kinks and curls. You can consider hair straightening treatment, and think about permanent hair straightening or chemical hair straightening if you are tired of using a flat iron to achieve your desired look. You might just need a natural hair relaxer. Consider afro hair care products to de-frizz and straighten kinky hair. If you are curious about hair products to straighten your hair, here is a list of the top 10 hair straightening treatment options:
1. Keratin hair straightening treatment (also known as a Brazilian Blow-Out) will leave your hair straight, silky, shiny and smooth. The treatment is costly, but will last up to 2 to 2 ½ months.
2. If you do not want to go to a salon, try Ogilvie Hair Straightening Treatment for All Types. Not only is it easy to use, it will be easy on your budget as well.
3. Thermal Reconditioning guarantees to straighten your hair, regardless of the weather or what you to do your lock. The process is painstaking and expensive, however the results are unbeatable.
4. Afro hair care products include relaxers, which will go a long way in straightening your hair.
5. Graham Webb offers a “Back to Basics” hair straightening treatment shampoo made from bamboo extract.
6. Bed Head Control Freak offers a straightening conditioner. Used in conjunction with a flat iron, your hair will never look straighter!
7. Revlon makes a straightening hair dryer. Hair straightening is a step by step process that begins with your shampoo and conditioner, and continues with your styling tools.
8. Bain de Terre Hair Straightening Mud Mask uses white clay to strengthen and straighten hair.
9. Shine Polishing Silk Style Smoothing Mousse continues your straightening regimen into the styling phase.
10. Jonathan Product Straightening Lotion is a 100% vegan formula that rehydrates and straightens hair.