Flower hair pieces can create many looks. They can be fun accents, trendy accessories or elegant hair accessories. Flower hair pieces can also add a romantic look and are perfect for a first date, an anniversary dinner or for your wedding day. There are many ways to wear flowers in your hair, and you can add flowers, fake or real, to just about any hair accessory. From hair clips to bands, combs, forks, hair pins and more, wearing flowers in your hair will certainly get your date’s attention! Here is a list of the top 10 flower hair pieces for a romantic look!
1. Swarovski crystal hair accessories make crystal flowers in many colors to clip into your hairdo.
2. Flower hair bows will give you a spring look that will add romance to any season.
3. If you are looking for hair clips for thick hair, think about creating a modern geisha look with silk flowers worn with geisha hairpins.
4. Hawaiian hair accessories will give you a touch of the islands look – perfect for a romantic getaway!
5. Flower hair pieces can be really big – like a several large flowers adhered to a headband.
6. Small flowers clipped all over your hair are not only a romantic touch, but will also accentuate many different styles of clothing.
7. For a vintage look, try flowers and a peacock feather held in place by a hair comb or hair fork.
8. If you are getting married, you can choose fresh flowers that match your bouquet and add them to you veil.
9. Add a silk flower to an elastic band to add a touch of romance to a simple ponytail.
10. For a rustic look, wear a hair piece that weaves twigs, leaves and dried flowers together.