There are many products on the market designed for afro hair care, although it can be difficult to find products made for men only. However, if you look hard enough, you will find male oriented products for frizzy hair, natural hair dyes, natural hair relaxer, and many other hair products to keep your hair in the exact style you want. Here is a list of the top 10 afro hair care products for men:
1. African Pride Hair products for men offer an oil moisturizing spray that was created specifically for men. If you are looking for afro hair care products to add moisture to your hair, African Pride Hair oil moisturizing spray herbs and oils will heal damaged and dry hair.
2. Ultra Sheen Men Afro Natural Style Lite-Creme Moisturizer with Shea Butter is a conditioning agent that rehydrates dry hair.
3. Afro hair care should include men who have no hair! Bald is in. If you shave your head, consider using Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo to keep your scalp clean and moisturized.
4. If you are wondering which products to use to properly take care of dreadlocks, Dread Hhead HQ Dread Wax is an excellent product to not only begin the dreadlock process, it will maintain it as well.
5. Knatty Dread Cream adds nutrients to create strong dreadlocks.
6. Scent of Santa Fe Shampoo by Phillip B was not designed for African American men specifically, however, it is a great product for use on Afro hair.
7. 360 Style Pomade will enhance waves in your hair.
8. Davines Balance Relaxing Cream will straighten even the kinkiest of hair.
9. Scurl by Luster’s Multi-Look Blow-Out Kit will work with afros and braids.
10. Jamaican Mango and Lime Transition Natural Springing Gel can be used with almost any style you choose for your hair.