If you are suffering from hair loss and you are considering hair restoration surgery, there are many considerations when it comes to hair transplant cost. You might be able to begin your process with home remedies, or perhaps laser hair regrowth is a viable option for you. Hair transplant cost can be very high, so make sure you exhaust other healthy remedies first. If you decide that a hair transplant procedure is something you want to consider, make an appointment with a trichologist for a hair analysis and recommended procedures to stop your hair loss. Here are 7 interesting facts about hair transplant cost in the USA:
1. Hair transplant cost can vary from around $4,000 to over $20,000! This is a huge gap to budget around so make sure you know the exact cost before agreeing to anything.
2. The costs will vary on the type of treatment you need. For example, frontal hair loss treatment will be less expensive than hair transplants for your entire scalp.
3. Shop around. A hair graft might be $3 a graft, or it might be more than $10 a graft! Do not sacrifice quality for quantity, but make sure you are receiving an agreeable price for the service you are requesting.
4. If you receive a quote for your hair transplant surgery, inquire into other expenses you might incur such as blood tests or anesthesia. These things might not be included in the hair transplant quote you receive.
5. Your final price will take into account how many follicles you need to be transplanted, and how many sessions it will take to complete the process.
6. Costs for the surgery might be higher in hair treatment clinics than with an individual doctor due to overhead in running a chain of clinics.
7. It may seem like you can’t afford hair transplant surgery, but the average person who suffers from hair loss ends up spending over $10,000 on hair loss products that do not provide a permanent solution.