If you want to give your eyes a bold, dramatic, and enticing make over, why not apply eyelash extensions? Read on to learn about the different materials used to create natural looking false eyelashes and the 5 best eyelash extensions brands reviewed and rated for you to try out:
1. Novalash eyelash extensions have won many beauty awards so no wonder they are on our list of best brands. They are completely light weight and come in a natural variety of thicknesses, finishes, and lengths to create an over the top bold look or a beautifully subdued look. They can be purchased as individual false eyelashes and worn however your mood dictates. They are appropriate for models on the runway, dancers in the ballet, or even every day, modern glamor girls. It’s not wonder why they are thought of as one of the best eyelash extensions.
2. Xtreme eyelash extensions have won top professional awards as well. Selling individual lashes, this one of the best brands makes it clear that they sell non-clumped, high quality pieces to make your eyelashes appear healthier and more noticeable. They sell a single synthetic lash that curves and is shaped like a natural lash, but is positioned onto one natural lash at a time and urge professionals only to apply them to achieve the lengthened look you desire.
3. Shavasana eyelash extensions come from a company that considers their products to be made of the highest quality. Offering J and C curled eyelashes in a variety of materials like mink and silk, there is something for everyone with this brand. Silk eyelashes are soft, flexible, and can hold a curl well. Mink lashes are the most durable and natural looking and are as light as a feather.
4. Synthetic lashes are a popular and affordable choice with fashionistas. One of the trendiest and best brands, Kiss boasts a large amount of synthetic lashes in a variety of shades, lengths, and finishes.
5. Human hair lashes also look natural because they are! Crème is one of the most popular brands that boasts durable and usable false lashes that are made from human hair and are considered to be some of the best eyelash extensions around for the price. Each set is under five dollars!
Incorporating false lashes into your daily or special occasion look can be elegant, trendy, and beautiful, while giving your eyes the pick me up and attention they deserve. Be sure to invest in the best eyelash extensions, whether mink, silk, human hair, or synthetic, to meet your beauty needs and your budget!